It is necessary to deploy Canon CanoScan 600 printer drivers before you could use Canon CanoScan 600 printer. There is always a DVD came up along in the package anytime you purchase it. Use that DVD to deploy Canon CanoScan 600 printer driver. Once you missing the driver DVD, download the Canon CanoScan 600 printer from this page and use these drivers to deploy your Canon printer.
You must always setup Canon CanoScan 600 printer driver any time you want to use that printer. Click on the link above to download Canon CanoScan 600 printer driver from the Canon’s website.
Canon CanoScan 600 Printer Specifications:
- Type: Flatbed scanner – desktop
- Max Supported Document Size: A4 (8.25 in x 11.7 in)
- Max Document Size: 8.5 in x 11.7 in
- Supported Document Type: Plain paper
- Optical Resolution: 600 dpi x 1200 dpi
- OS Required: Microsoft Windows 3.1, Microsoft Windows 95/98
Canon CanoScan 300 System Requirements and Compatibility:
Windows 10 / Windows 10 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10) / Linux.
ScanGear Twain WDM/STI Driver (installs via ‘Scanners & Cameras’ Control Panel wizard) For [Windows 2000/Me/XP [32-bit] => Download
Driver Download or the Installation for Windows Operating System:
How to install the driver for CanoScan600 :
- First, you need to click the link provided for download, then select the option “Save” or “Save as”. Clicking “Save” is for downloading the file. Meanwhile if you choose “Run” or “Open”, the file downloaded will be automatically installed after the downloading process is completed.
- For your information, the driver file that you download will be saved in a certain folder that you have set before, especially in the self-extracting form or (.exe format).
- The last step is double clicking the downloaded file that has the format EXE file for the decompress process. Then, the installation will be automatically started.
How to uninstall the driver by using Control Panel.
Note: The following steps are for Windows 7. The different versions may have the different settings.
- Come to the Start menu, then you need to choose Control panel –> choose the driver and click “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait until a page is appear with the list of the installed program. Then you need to double click the program that you want to uninstall.
- At last, choose “Yes” and “Ok”. The uninstall process is completed.
Driver Download or Installation process for Mac Operating System:
How to install driver of CanoScan 600 in Mac:
- First, you need the file of the driver. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in the certain folder. You can see it at the computer settings.
- Second, you need to double click the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- The third step is that you need to double click again the mounted Disk Image.
- At last, double clicking the packaged driver file. Do not worry, the installation is about to be started automatically.
However, the step-by-step of the installation (and vice versa), it can be differed depend upon the platform or device that you use for the installation of CanoScan 600 .The above mentioned, the installation is occurred using Windows 7 and Mac for windows XP or windows 8 is not much different way.